Heart Diseases Information and Tips provide you to find all the solutions and tips for your problem's related to Heart Diseases. Get complete detailed information on Heart Diseases and how to control Heart Diseases. More and more people come to our website for Heart Diseases tips and we make them Satisfy

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Great Benefits of Omega 3

As we age, we all seem to become prone to High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and the beginnings of Cardiovascular Diseases. I believe that we do not eat the proper foods that we need to keep our bodies healthy and that we probably do not exercise enough. There are some things that we can do to help keep our bodies healthier.

The first thing we need to do is make ourselves go for a long walk, maybe two walks, every day. The second thing we need to do is watch our calorie intake, and the third thing we need to do is start taking supplements, that will assist our body to stay healthy.

Omega 3 is one of the supplements that, I personally, really believe in.

Their is scientific evidence accumulated from many studies, that support the taking of Omega 3 supplements. It helps to reduce the risk of death, heart attacks, dangerous abnormal heart rhythems, high blood pressure and strokes in people with known cardiovascular disease. It also slows the buildup of plaque in arteries.

I personally really believe in Omega 3's ability to reduce plaque. In Feb. a few years ago, I went to see a chiropractor, as I was having trouble with my back. He took xrays and then brought them in to show me. He said to me "Do you see this long slender bone in your lower back? That is not a bone. That is your artery. Your arteries are so filled with plaque, that they appear to be bone." He strongly recommended Omega 3 supplements. In August, of that same year I visited a Medical Doctor for another problem and I was shocked to discover that my arteries were clear and that my cholesterol was fine. That made me a real believer in Omaga 3.

It is fine, and recommended, to have a healthy diet, and that includes at least a couple of servings a week of omega 3 enriched foods. But I find that I just don't do it. Maybe it is because I live in the Midwest, and we just did not eat fish often. So I faithfully take my Omega 3 supplements every day. The side benefit for me, that I have not seen in the studies done on Omega 3, is that my always extremely dry skin is no longer extremely dry. For me, that is a very valuable benefit.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Wilma_Mae_Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home